June 5, 2008
Job Title: ACCOUNT MANAGER
Company: Primal Communications Ltd.
Account Manager has full account management responsibility over a portfolio of clients. This person must have a minimum three years experience in a Studio or Agency setting, managing multiple clients and projects. He/She must be able to lead the team servicing the account and represent the client and agency appropriately.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Account leadership and management
- Creative Brief generation and presentation
- Provide management with status reports, contact reports, and production schedules as appropriate.
- New business development including pitch and prospecting and relationship development
- Strategic planning
- Account development (building business within existing clients)
- Maintain a high level of client engagement
- Proactive contribution to design
- studio and agency efficiency
- Problem solve for clients
- Experience with time management software and time tracking
- Ability to generate timelines and manage them
- Education in a related area (Communications, Marketing, Advertising School, Business)
- Minimum three years of experience working in a Studio or Agency environment.
- Experience managing people.
- Must be able to manage stressful situations
- Rock Solid communication & interpersonal skills
- Must understand basic business practices
- Must be able to multi-task (strong organizational skills)
- Strong leadership skills
- Strategic & Analytic
- Experience in strategic marketing
- Ability to set budgets, expectations and deliver results
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Open and collaborative work environment
- Downtown location
No telephone calls please. We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.